MailChimp lists can added to your tags so that viewers can add their email address to your list.
- Sign in to MailChimp
- Look for Lists on MailChimp and click Create List
- Fill out the form. Click Done For Now after you are finished and then click View
- Click on For Your Website and then on Signup Form Link Code. You should now see a URL link that looks something like this:http://eepurl.com/gut75. This is the code that you will use to create the in-image email subscription tag
- Copy and paste the URL of into the link field in the ThingLink editor. You can leave the text field empty
- The editor will say that "This will be a MailChimp tag". Save the tag and you are done.