- Click System Settings on the left menu of your System Admin homepage.
- Click Integration (directly below System Settings) in the left navigation menu.
- Select External Tools tab at the top of the page
- Click Add External Tool Provider.
- Fill out the necessary information in the pop-up window and click submit:
- Tool name: ThingLink
- Consumer Key: Your ThingLink OAuth Consumer Key
- Shared Secret: Your ThingLink OAuth Secret
- Privacy: choose what information is sent to the publisher upon launch of the tool.
- Configuration Type: URL/XML, https://www.thinglink.com/auth/lti/config
- Match by: designates which information will automatically populate when an educator is adding an external tool to a course.
- Domain/URL: www.thinglink.com
First, make sure that LTI is enabled for your school or district organization by contacting ThingLink here. Once enabled, you will be able to find the LTI details in your organization admin panel, LTI section.
Log into your Schoology administrator account: