The default language for all scenarios is English. If you wish to change the interface language (e.g. change the text of the 'Proceed' button), you can share the scenario in one of the supported languages.
- Start editing your scenario
- Open the Share menu
- Select one of the options ("Embed on website" or "Share link")
- Click the blue language code below the embed code/link and choose one of the languages from the list:
- Copy the modified code/link
Note that this affects only the default user interface elements (such as the 'Proceed' button). It does not translate or in any way change the content of the scenario.
What languages are available?
As of December 2022, the following languages are available:
- English (EN)
- Finnish (FI)
- Spanish (Latin-American) (ES)
- Arabic (AR)
- German (DE)
- French (FR)
- Dutch (NL)
- Hebrew (HE)
- Italian (IT)
- Portuguese (PT)
- Simplified Chinese (ZH)
Is it possible to add a custom translation?
No, it is not possible to customize these translations or manually add translations for another language. If you have any feedback or concerns regarding these translations, please contact us.
Here's a sample scenario embedded in English:
And here's the same scenario with the interface language in Italian: