Organization settings allow you to control a number of settings that affect all users in your organization (e.g. school or marketing team account) as well as a number of single-sign-on integrations.
Please note that these pages are available to admin users only.
This page allows you to check and control your organization name, subscription information, views and seats. Check the interactive image below to learn more.
This page contains different information & settings related to adding users to your organization.
- Teacher / User invitation code is the default invitation code for your organization. Your colleagues who already have an account can use it to join your organization. If you have a School account, note that this code cannot be used by students. Click here to learn more about invitation codes and how they can be used.
- Email domains: you can limit who can join your organization via an invite code by whitelisting certain domains. If this field is empty then any user can join. We recommend using this setting if you want to ensure that all your colleagues or students are signing up with their work/school accounts.
Note that this setting has to be changed by ThingLink staff. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to change it.
- Azure Tenant ID: use this field to enable Microsoft single-sign-on (SSO) for your Azure tenant. You can learn more about this integration here.
- Clever District ID: If your school uses Clever for rostering, you have the option to set up a Clever integration so that whenever someone in your district registers, they will automatically join the organization. This works for new users only.
Simply enter your District ID here and instruct your users to sign in with their Clever account.
- G Suite Login and Google Classroom integration: use the 'Enable' button if you'd like to enable Google SSO and its advanced version. You can learn more about both here. Note that you need to log in with your Google account in order to see these options.
This page contains different settings that are shared for all users in your organization, such as interface version, default language and a few others.
- Legacy editor setting allows you to either enable or disable the legacy editor for all users in your organization. If the legacy editor has been enabled, you'll see a number of related settings appear.
All users in an organization will always have the same editor version. It is not possible to enable the legacy editor for select team or school members. We do not recommend using the legacy editor.
- Interface version: allows you to change between Saimaa (2020) and Ruovesi (2017) interface versions. The interface version is shared between all members of the organization to ensure consistency.
- Interface language allows you to control the default interface language for new users. Once logged in, the user can select a different language. Note that for some languages, only the editor interface has been translated. You can learn more about the available languages here.
- Default content visibility setting allows you to control the default visibility setting for content created by members of your organization.
- Level of support allows you to choose which part of the ThingLink's support team can access your user's data.