ThingLink creations start with the blue create button. Click CREATE to upload images, videos, and 360° content.
The first four options (Upload Image, Upload Video, Upload 360° Image, Upload 360° Video) are used to upload files from your hard drive. 'Import from URL' allows importing images or videos from YouTube via URL.
If you are importing an image from URL, please make sure that the link leads to an image (i.e. the URL ends with .jpg or other file extensions).
- Supported file formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, aPNG
- Image resolution: Any resolution is supported
- Max File size: 25mb
Note that you can use GIF and aPNG files for animated background.
- Supported file formats: MP4, M4A, MOV
- Max Video resolution: 3840 x 1920
- Max File size: 2 GB
- Codec: H264 video codec and AAC audio codec
- File format: JPEG
- Aspect ratio: 2:1
- Max resolution: 8192 x 4096
- Max file size: 25 Mb
While 360° images may have different aspect ratios, our editor supports only 2:1 aspect ratio.
If your image does not look right after being uploaded, you might be uploading a dual-fisheye image instead of a normal equirectangular photo. Please see this article for more information or submit a tech support request.
- File format: MP4 video
- Aspect ratio: 2:1 (e.g. 2000x1000)
- Maximum resolution: 3840 x 1920
- Codec: H264 video codec and AAC audio codec (if present)
Video and image content for 'Text & media' tags:
- Both videos and images can be uploaded into Text & Media tags
- Each file must be under 25 Mb
- The tags support the same video & image file formats (mp4, and JPEG, PNG, GIF, aPNG respectively)