This article discusses the management of student accounts. For information on registering student accounts, read here.
On the My Students page, under the Users tab, view and manage all students registered under the teacher account.
At the top, see the number of student seats being used. Click the Add More Seats button in order to purchase additional student seats.
At left, there is a list of student user IDs. Click on a user ID to view the student account and any work created by the student. Next, see the login email associated with the account
To the right of the user IDs there are a variety of management tools:
- Settings: Adjust user ID and account type (student or teacher)
- Change Password: Update the student's password. Passwords must be at least 8 characters with both numbers and letters.
- Suspend: Pause access to the account. The student will not be able to log in until the account is unsuspended.
- Remove from org: Remove the student from your account without deleting their account.
- Delete user: Delete the student account. Any creations in the account will be deleted as well. This action cannot be undone. When a student account is deleted, that seat will open up to create another student.