Note: this article is about the Ruovesi interface version. If your interface looks different, please see this article instead.
Team collaboration is a feature available for Premium business users and paid eLearning plans that gives them the ability to invite colleagues to view and create ThingLink content for easy team collaboration. Individual user accounts and the organization's settings are managed by the admin user - the account that has purchased the team subscription.
Users can be invited to join your organization on ThingLink from the 'My Users' tab. In order to add a user to your organization, follow the step below.
Inviting users via email
- Go to the 'My Users' tab on the top navigation bar
- Enter the recipient's email address in the 'Add users to organization' field at the bottom of the page
- Click 'Send Invite'
Whether your colleague has a ThingLink account or not, they will receive an email with a link that will allow them to join your organization. If they do not have an account, they'll be prompted to create one first.
Using the invite code during the sign up
Alternatively, if your colleague does not have a ThingLink account yet they can enter your invite code during the sign up:
You can find your organization's invite code by going to 'My users' - 'Settings'. The invite code is displayed at the top of the page:
If the invite code does not work, please submit a report to our tech support and click on the 'Reset' button to get a new invite code.
Once your colleague accepts the invitation, they will appear on the users list. They will be able to post content to your organization's shared folders and use all ThingLink's features available under your current subscription plan.
Admin users can manage other users from their organization from the 'My users' tab. These user management tools include:
- Change Password: Update the user's password. Passwords must be at least 8 characters with both numbers and letters. Alternatively, users can request a password reset.
- Remove from org: remove user from your company without deleting their account. This will free up the user seat & allow you to add a new author.
- Suspend: Pause access to the account. The user will not be able to log in until the account is unsuspended. This action does not affect any content created by the user.
- Delete user: Delete the user account. Any creations in the account will be deleted as well. This action cannot be undone. When a user account is deleted, that seat will open up for a new user from your company.