This article describes different scene customization options available in ThingLink. As of now, you can:
- Remove ThingLink logo
- Change tag popup color scheme, including font color
- Enable or disable pulsing icon animation
- Choose between 2 popup sizes
- Toggle different control buttons
- Advanced settings for 360° content
Click the links above or check out the interactive image below for a quick overview.
Remove ThingLink logo
Follow the steps below to remove Thinglink branding shown in the lower right corner:
- In the editor, click the 'Settings' button on the left-side panel.
- Click on the ThingLink logo on the left-hand side to toggle it.
Change color schemes
You can change the color scheme for each scene by choosing one of the preset options or creating your own scheme.
- In the editor, click the 'Settings' button on the left-side panel
- Click on the 'Color scheme' button on the left-side panel
- Choose one of the preset schemes by clicking on the bubble OR change the HEX color values for each element of the tag container.
You can change colors for 4 elements:
- 'Background' - container's background color
- 'Text color' - main text's color
- 'Button background' - link button's background color
- 'Button text color' - the color of the text on the link button
To change a color, click on the colored square next to each field and use your system's color picker. Alternatively, you can paste a HEX code into the field.
Disable tag animation
By default, all icons will slowly pulsate to help your viewers locate the tags & increase the engagement rate. However, you can choose to turn off the tag animation by going to the 'Settings' tab inside the editor and toggling off the 'Disable animation' option.
Please note that custom icons will always use white pulsing animation.
Change tag popup size
You can choose between two different popup sizes for 'Text & media' tags - default and large. To enable large popups, simply toggle the 'Large popup window':
Toggle control buttons
You can enable or disable different control buttons shown in the bottom-right corner:
- Fullscreen button
- ThingLink logo
- VR mode button
- 'Related' button (tour list)
Simply go to the editor Settings and click on the icons on the left-hand side to enable or disable them:
Note that these are scene-level settings. In other words, if you are creating a tour you can disable or enable different control buttons for different scenes.
Advanced settings for 360° content
'Architectural mode' toggle allows you to switch between default and architectural mode (different field of view).
'Disable initial rotation': by default, all 360° images and videos rotate to let the viewer know that they are looking at a 360° content. The autorotation stops once the viewer interacts with the scene. Use this toggle to disable or re-enable the autorotation.
'Set initial direction' allows you to change the initial view direction.