As of 10/8/2019, ThingLink content can be embedded into your tweets! The content will remain interactive and won't redirect your viewers to a new tab.
Hey everyone, as of today @ThingLink will stay interactive when embedded into Twitter - click the card below to see how it works & stay tuned for more detailed info and a how-to guide!https://t.co/DevuXcehuN— ThingLink Education (@ThingLink_EDU) October 8, 2019
- Copy a link to your ThingLink's scene
That's it! Twitter will create a card with information about the scene you've linked. Once the viewer clicks on the card, it will transform into an interactive image, video or 360 content.
What are the limitations?
- This update does not affect tweets posted prior to 10/8/2019.
- This works with all types of interactive content and all types of tags. However, please keep in mind that the display area is significantly smaller.
- This integration does not function properly via the Twitter app yet. The embeds work when viewed via mobile browsers.
- Media from the old editor won't become interactive.