Note: this article is about the new beta interface called Saimaa. If your interface looks different, please see this article instead.
'My media' page is the main dashboard where you can create new ThingLinks and manage your existing content.
To create a new ThingLink, simply click the 'Create' button and select the file(s) you'd like to upload:
Once you've selected the files, you'll be able to see the upload progress on the right-hand side.
Note that ThingLink will determine the content type automatically. Any images or videos with a 2:1 aspect ratio will be uploaded as 360° media. You can review the full upload specifications here.
Managing existing content
Hover over the media and click on the three dots button. This will bring up a new menu with a number of options:
- 'Share' - share your content via a link or using the embed code. See this article for more information.
- 'Edit' - opens the editor mode for this scene.
- 'Privacy settings' - control who can access this scene. See this article for more information.
- 'Move to folder' - allows you to move content between folders if you have access to this feature.
- 'Statistics' - shows the content engagement statistics for this scene.
- 'Clone' - creates a copy of this scene. Please see this article for more information.
- 'Replace background' (images & 360 images) - replaces the background image.
- 'Replace thumbnail' (videos & 360 videos) - replaces the thumbnail for your video.
- 'Download' - shows the token you can use to download this scene for offline viewing. Please see this article for
- 'Delete' - permanently deletes this media. It is not possible to recover any content once it's been deleted.
Alternatively, open the media by clicking the thumbnail and use the same buttons in the top-right corner.
Note that the options will differ slightly depending on the media type, your subscription plan and account type.
Bulk content management
When hovering over media, you can tick the box to select multiple files. You'll be able to carry out a few bulk actions by clicking the icons above the media:
You can also select all content on the page by ticking the box next to the 'Files' heading or the folder name. Use the box to unselect all selected files.
Most paid plans give you access to folders which you can use to organize your own content or collaborate with your colleagues. You can learn more about folders here.