What are poll tags?
Poll tags are a new tag type that allows you to collect anonymous feedback or viewers' opinions using single-choice questions. Check out the tag below.
How to create a poll tag
- Click Add tag and select 'Create poll'.
- Enter the question in the 'Question' field. There's no character limit.
- Enter answers in the 'Poll options' field, one option per line. There's no character limit but we recommend using short answers up to 80 characters. There's no limit to the number of options either.
- All answers are anonymous.
- Each viewer can only vote once. However, since all answers are anonymous they may be able to vote multiple times by using different browsers or opening the page in a private tab.
- Viewers will be able to see the poll results after they vote.
You can check the answers by opening the tag.