On July, 24th 2019 we've added basic keybord accessibility for viewing content created in our new editor. The update is available for all content, including 360° images & videos.
- Use 'Tab' to select interface elements. This includes tags, full screen button, link buttons inside tags and all other elements of the interface.
- Use 'Enter' to interact with an interface element, i.e. open a tag
- Use 'Esc' to close a tag. Alternatively, you can select the cross button using 'Tab' and press 'Enter'
- Use the 'Space' button to stop
- View direction in 360° is centered on the currently selected tag
- The currently selected tag is enlarged so you can identify it:
Please note that this feature does not work in the editor itself.