Whenever you are about to delete a user account, you'll see an option to transfer their content to a different user in your organization. We hope that this update will have organization admins who need to rotate their staff but preserve all content.
How to use this feature
If you need to remove a user but keep all their content, do the following:
- Go to the Organization -> Users page and find the account you'd like to delete. Click the three dots button and select 'Deactivate'.
- Navigate to the 'Deactivated users' tab.
- Select all accounts you'd like to delete.
- Select 'Delete permanently'.
- Click the 'User to save to' field and select the account that will receive all content from the deleted user.
- Click 'Confirm delete'.
This will transfer all content from the deleted user's account, all of their folders and the content of these folders.
This does not affect published content - all links and embeds will remain the same.
This does not affect folder settings either. If a folder was shared with other users, they'll still have access to it.