The organizational statistics page provides main insights into how your organization (be it a content team or a school) is using ThingLink.
This feature is available on all Premium and Enterprise plans. It is not available on Professional Teacher and Professional Individual marketing plans.
How to access the page
Note that only organization admins can access this page. Select the 'Organization' tab on the left, then select the 'Statistics' tab.
What data is available
At the moment, you can access the following data:
- Total number of content created by your users, by content type. Note that this does not include content that was deleted.
- Aggregate content statistics for all content created by your users. This includes views (the total number of times someone has viewed content from your organization), hovers (the number of times someone has opened hotspots in your content), and clicks (the total number of times users have clicked on links inside your hotspots). Please see this article for more info about these metrics.
- Total number of users and the number of user seats available to you.
Note that these stats are collected since February 1, 2022. It is not possible to access data for prior periods.
In addition, you'll be able to check the following data for each user in your organization:
- Total number of content created by the user
- Number of content created by the user by content type
- Last activity date
Note that if you have more than 1000 users, you'll need to contact our team to get the full report for each user.
- Statistics are updated with a small time lag, so some changes will not be reflected immediately.
- The content types statistics represent the current numbers. If you remove some content, it will be removed from the stats, too.
- Large organizations (with more than 1000 users) may experience long loading times. If you encounter any issues, please contact our team.