You can now add a description for each image or media file in a text & media tag. The text will be shown on top of the image, and you can combine it with the main description text. Check the "i" icon in the example below:
How to add image captions
1. Start editing your ThingLink scene.
2. Open a text media tag.
3. Hover over the image preview in the left-side editor panel and click the three dots button:
4. Use the 'Caption' field in the new pop-up window to add the caption:
- You can add captions for images and 3D models. It is not possible to add captions for videos or PDF files.
- There is no character limit but we recommend providing concise descriptions. If the text is too long, it can obstruct the image.
- The captions are ignored by the Immersive Reader integration.
- The captions are not supported in custom tag layouts. Please use the default layout if you wish to use captions.
- If your tag does not have a title or a link button, the captions will replace the text provided in the description field.
Please sign in to leave a comment.