You can now customize the colors of all icon designs provided by ThingLink. Whenever you are selecting an icon design, click the color wheel button and customize the colors using the Color palette menu.
- Open a tag, then open the 'Change icon' menu
- Select one of the icon designs
- Click the color wheel button to open the Color palette menu:
- Update the colors for any of the 6 color combinations by either entering the hex color code or clicking the colored square and picking a color manually:
- Click the Done button to close the Color palette menu, and you will see the new color combinations appear in the icon selection menu:
Notes & Limitations
- Updating a color combination will not affect any of the icons that used this color combination. Icons will always use the colors you picked for them, even if you update your color palette.
- The maximum number of color combinations in the palette is 6, but you can always update the color combinations if you need new colors for a new project.
- The color palette is shared across all of your ThingLink content.
- The color palette is not shared across an organizational account. If your colleagues or students need to reuse your color palette, please share the hex color codes with them.