ThingLink and Thinkific together enable you to seamlessly access both accounts. Easily create and embed contextual 360 scenes of real environments, infographics & annotated 3D models to excite and engage your course participants.
How to add ThingLink to your Thinkific account
- Sign into your Thinkific account
- Find ThingLink on the Thinkific App store (or click here) and click Install
- This will enable you to create an account and login seamlessly to your new ThingLink account.
- Create your content in ThingLink!
- Sign into your ThingLink account at thinglink.com/login
- Go to https://www.thinglink.com/thinkific
- Add your domain (you can find it in your Thinkific Settings)
- Click Accept and Install
Helpful Tip 1! This is your .thinkific.com URL domain rather than your custom added domain
Helpful Tip 2! You will need to be the site owner or site admin to install the app.
Embedding your ThingLink content in Thinkific
Embedding your interactive and engaging content from ThingLink into your Thinkific course is easy. There are two ways, a text lesson or a multimedia lesson. Check out this video on how to embed your ThingLink content in a Text-Based Lesson https://youtu.be/BYk34O5BFL4
(This is where you can put instructions or additional text before or after)
- Create your Lesson and choose Text option
- Click on Code View
- Copy and Paste the Embed Code from your ThingLink. To get the code, open your ThingLink scene, click Share -> Embed on website
Helpful Tip! Remove your course margins to offer a wider screen view.
(This is the whole lesson)
- Create your Lesson and chose Multimedia Option
- Open your ThingLink scene, click Share -> Get Direct Link and copy the link
- Paste the link into your Multimedia lesson
Please sign in to leave a comment.