Guided mode is a special viewing mode for your standard ThingLink content. If it is turned on, the tag icons are highlighted one by one based on the tag sequence you set, prompting the viewer to interact with the tags in a certain order. Check out the example below!
How to enable Guided mode
- Open the editor
- Go to Settings
- Turn on Guided mode:
- (Optional) Use the Tag sequence menu to change the order in which the tags are highlighted
Exit the editor to see how the Guided mode works with your project. Guided mode is inactive when editing a scene.
How it works
The initial tag will be displayed in a larger size and pulsate. When the viewer clicks the tag icon, the subsequent tag will become highlighted. The tags will be highlighted one by one until the viewer interacts with all tags.
Notes & limitations
- Guided mode works with images and 360° images only. It does not work with videos, 360°, or 3D models.
- This setting is inherited across the tour. In other words, if the setting is enabled for the first scene in the tour, it will be applied to all scenes. If the setting is not enabled for the first scene, it will not apply to subsequent scenes (even if you enable Guided mode for these subsequent scenes separately).
- 360°: if a highlighted tag is out of view, it will appear on the edge of the screen.
- Static labels are not highlighted. We recommend avoiding using static labels if you would like to use Guided mode.