You can delete your account at any time via Profile settings. Please note that this action is irreversible. If you choose to delete your account, all of its content and folders will be erased immediately.
If you have a paid account you must first cancel your subscription. If your account is tied to an organization (e.g. a School or a Premium Business team), your organization's admin has to remove you from the organization before you can delete your account.
If you are using Saimaa (2020) interface
- Click your profile icon in the upper-right corner and select 'Profile settings'
- Navigate to the 'Login & Security' tab.
- Click the 'Delete' button.
- In the new pop-up window, enter your password and click the blue 'Delete' button.
If you've signed up with a third-party service (e.g. Google or Microsoft), your account on ThingLink does not have a password. As a result, you need to request a password reset and create a password before you can delete your account.
If you are using Ruovesi interface (2017-2020)
When you have a free account, take the following steps to delete the account:
- Go to the Profile menu in the upper right corner and select the Account Settings gear icon
- In the Settings, select the Delete account option
- Type in your password* and press the DELETE button