Our versatile Text and Media Tag just got even more stylish! We are delighted to share our newest development: ten new attractive layout options.
Starting from October 20th, 2021 you can choose one of 10 layouts when creating a text & media tag:
To select a layout, simply click on Text and Media Tag, add your combination of media and click the Choose Layout option. This gives you ten new styles to try and choose from. Check them out below.
- Layouts are available for text & media tags only.
- At the moment only the default layout supports multiple images or videos. If you have uploaded more than 1 image into a tag and choose a custom layout, only the first image will be displayed.
- If you are using a custom layout, videos will play without sound and controls.
- All layouts are adaptive - you do not have to fill out all fields. For example, you can leave the 'Button URL' field empty if you do not want to use a link button.
- Custom text & button colors do not work with most layouts. If you need to use custom colors, please use the default layout instead.
- Layouts will revert to the default layout if the embed is too narrow. This means that the new layouts in general do not work on mobile