You can now upload 3D models and PDF files directly into a text & media tag - just like you would upload images or videos! Explore the tags below:
How to add a PDF file or a 3D model
You can upload PDF files and 3D models into a text & media tag just like you would upload an image or a video:
- Create a text & media tag
- Scroll down to 'Media files' and click the upload button
- Choose a 3D model or PDF file from your computer
Supported file formats:
- 3D models: GLB files up to 25 Mb
- PDF: PDF files up to 25 Mb each
How it works
3D models and PDF files will function similarly to images & videos with some differences:
- Both 3D models and PDF files support zoom (with the mouse wheel on PC and pinch zoom on touchscreen devices).
- 3D models will autorotate to differentiate them from normal images. The viewer can also click & drag the model to rotate it.
- PDF files are displayed using the browser's built-in PDF viewer, so some options may differ depending on the browser.
- On iOS, PDF files display only the first page.
- On Android, the viewer will see a prompt to open the PDF file using their default PDF reader app.