Your payment information can be upgraded at any time in the account settings.
- Go to your Profile settings (click the cog icon in the upper-right corner).
- Go to the 'Billing' tab.
- Click the 'Replace' button next to the last four digits of your card number
- Enter your new card details (card number, card expiration data and CV code) and hit 'Save'.
- (Optional) If your bank requires authentication for online payments, you may need to authenticate this action. ThingLink will not charge you until your current billing cycle ends.
The page will refresh if you've updated your card successfully. You'll see the last 4 digits of your new card under the 'Billing information'.
You may receive an error message in two cases:
1) If your card requires additional authentication and the authentication failed. In this case, please refresh the page and try to edit your card information again.
2) If your card is declined, you'll see an error message with an incident code. Either try using a different card or reach out to our support team and provide the incident code from the error message.
I have emailed you directly to reverse a billing.
However when my account is logged in I see only General, Login and Securit and Editor as tabs. You have a pretty major bug to fix if people can't get at their billing info.
Jeff the billing tab is only shown to the subscription owner. If you have multiple accounts on ThingLink then you'll only see the Billing tab on the account you've used to purchase the subscription. You cannot manage it from other accounts.
One of my colleagues will issue a refund later today.
Please sign in to leave a comment.